EVENT: ARA Houston: The New C-Suite Frontier – Blurring the Lines Between Operating and Creating
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 – 6:00 p.m.
Tango and Malbec (parking available)
2800 Sage Road
Powerful Insights, Valuable Advice
We are excited to officially announce details surrounding our next ARA Houston event of the year. The dinner and moderated roundtable event, The New C-Suite Frontier: Blurring the Lines between Operating and Creating, is sponsored by Harvey Nash and KPMG.
The night will feature a moderated roundtable discussion with prominent executives in the tech industry. With time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout, you will learn about the latest trends straight from the recent Harvey Nash CIO Survey in Association with KPMG from key members of the Harvey Nash and KPMG teams!
Excitingly, this year’s survey results are centered on the emergence of the “creative” CIO and what this shift means for the C-Suite. Join us as tech industry thought leaders and insiders dive into topics such as:
- CIO Creative Priorities
- Digital and Creative Environment
- Strategic Importance of Creative CIO to Organization
Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role. We encourage everyone to join the event to learn from and network with peers in the industry
Cost: $50.00 per person for a full dinner experience
- Tandra Jackson – Office Managing Partner Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Bloomberg
- Leslie Vickrey, CEO and Founder, ClearEdge Marketing and ARA Co-Founder
- Karen Randel – IT Portfolio Manager, Conoco Phillips
- Venu Madduri – CIO, Mears Group