EVENT: ARA Chicago Along with Sponsor, Hospira and In Partnership with the Illinois Technology Association to Host Panel Discussion with Female Executives in IT
ARA Chicago: Women in Technology Career and Mentorship Forum
Thursday, November 21, 2013 from 5:30 –7:30 p.m.
ARA aspires to Attract women to the field of information technology; Retain relationships with women in the information technology industry; and Advance the role of women in the information technology community.
The evening is designed to help attendees learn and understand what career options exist within IT, as well as other areas that directly impact IT, and will offer ample opportunity for questions, learning, and networking.
Confirmed panelists and moderator include:
- Shradha Agarwal, Chief Strategy Officer, ContextMedia, Inc.
- Amy Francetic, Executive Director, Clean Energy Trust
- Melissa Harris, Business Columnist, The Chicago Tribune (Moderator)
- Daphne Jones, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Hospira
- Krista Moutzouros, Director of Software Engineering, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
If interested and able to attend, please click here to register.
A summary of the event logistics follows:
Thursday, November 21, 2013
5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
233 South Wacker Drive, 33rd Floor – All Wacker room
Chicago, IL 60606
Thanks to Hospira for providing refreshments.
We hope to see you there and thank you, in advance, for support of our mission.