EVENT: ARA Chicago: Celebrating Innovation in 2016 and Looking Ahead to 2017
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m
600 West Chicago Avenue
Hear inspiring stories of resiliency from well-known Chicago entrepreneurs as we celebrate incredible achievements of 2016 and learn what’s to come in 2017!
Join ARA, Harvey Nash, Uptake and the Chicago Innovation Awards on Wednesday, December 7th, as we meet with an incredible group of influencers and leaders across industries who will be reflecting on their stories of resilience and what it means to succeed when success sometimes feels so far away. The night will feature results from the Harvey Nash Women in Tech Survey published in partnership with ARA, along with a powerful keynote and engaging lightning-talks, with time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout.
Space is limited – register today!
Meet the Speakers
- Jessica Malkin, CEO, Chicago Ideas Week, will kick-off the evening as our Keynote Speaker
- Followed by Leslie Vickrey, CEO and Co-Founder, ClearEdge Marketing and ARA Co-Founder, who will present the top trends and key findings from the survey
- Lightning talks will kick-off with Melissa Harris, Executive in Residence, The University of Chicago, interviewing well-known designer and entrepreneur Maria Pinto
- Followed by regularly featured ARA moderator Sandee Kastrul, President and Co-Founder, i.c.stars, who will interview Chicago success story Matt Matros, Co-Founder, LIMITLESS Coffee & Tea
- Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. with registration and networking from 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role. We encourage everyone to join the event to learn from and network with peers in the industry
- Location: Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave #620, Chicago, IL 60654
- Cost: $20.00. Registration fee includes beverages and light appetizers
Special thanks to Uptake, the Chicago Innovation Awards and Strategic National Sponsor, Harvey Nash, for sponsoring this event and for their ongoing commitment to attracting, retaining and advancing women in technology.