EVENT: ARA Chicago: A Journey in Progress: Diversity AND Inclusion
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Chicago Trading Company
440 South LaSalle Street, 3rd Floor
Join ARA in partnership with presenting sponsor and host Chicago Trading Company and in collaboration with Women@Groupon on Wednesday, March 22 for our kick-off event of 2017—A Journey in Progress: Diversity AND Inclusion.
The word AND has never been more important. As organizations work to innovate and impact, building programs to address both diversity AND inclusion is a game-changing strategy. As with any work that involves change, growth and/or advancement, the journey is challenging—and at times uncomfortable—but certainly manageable with commitment. See for yourself through the lens of those navigating the road well worth taking.
The evening will feature lighting talks from industry leaders who will be sharing insights on the importance both of diversity AND inclusion.
Space is limited – register today!
- Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. with registration and networking from 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role. Audience of 150+ men and women in business and technology that ranges from entry-level to executives.
- Location: Chicago Trading Company, 440 South LaSalle Street, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60606
- Cost: $20.00. Registration fee includes beverages and light appetizers
Additional event details, including full speaker list, to be announced soon. To register for this event, click here.