EVENT: ARA Houston: Developing a Career Toolkit for Your Success
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm.
We are excited to share details regarding our next ARA Houston event scheduled for Tuesday, May 3rd from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
The theme: Developing a Career Toolkit for Your Success.
With time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout, our panel discussion will revolve around the idea of how developing a toolkit of skills and competencies will equip you for successful career acceleration and progression. The three over-arching themes our speakers will address via the panel presentation follow:
- Establishing a Career Advocacy Plan – Paving your own path, engaging with sponsors vs. mentors, etc.
- Creating Mentoring Engagement Opportunities – Exploring the various mentorship options, getting men involved in the conversation, etc.
- Developing Leadership Prowess – Managing vs. Leading and the importance of both
Date: Tuesday, May 3rd
Time: 5:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., with networking and registration from 5:30 p.m. to 6:10 p.m.
Location: Houston Technology Center, 410 Pierce St, Houston, TX 77002
Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role; we encourage everyone to join the event to learn from the distinguished panel, network with others in the industry and share your voice through Q&A and live Tweeting
Cost: $20.00. Registration fee includes beverages and light appetizers.
- Dana Shaw, PRESIDENT, TALENTWAVE - ARA ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER (MODERATOR)
- Melissa Bushman, FMR CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, HOUSTON SUPER BOWL COMMITTEE (PANELIST)
- Anna Frazzetto, CHIEF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY OFFICER & SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, HARVEY NASH (PANELIST)
- Myra Davis, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT & CIO, TEXAS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL (PANELIST)
A Special Thank You to Our Event Sponsor:
ARA Strategic Partners: