EVENT: ARA New York: Women in Tech Forum
Wednesday, September 17, 2014, from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
The conversation about attracting, retaining and advancing women in technology is not one that can be had in isolation, especially when organizations large and small are feeling the effect of talent shortages. During this panel, female leaders from different facets of the New York technology and digital community will share their perspective on what is necessary for women to play a more significant role—both in volume and influence—in the tech industry. The evening is designed to help attendees hear from leading women in tech and network with others who are experiencing similar challenges or are pursuing like goals. A summary of the event logistics follows:
- Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Time: 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with registration and networking from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Greenberg Traurig - MetLife Building, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY (valid photo ID required)
- Cost: FREE! Thank you to Greenberg Traurig for hosting the event! Food/beverage will be provided
- Sarah Angel-Johnson, Principal Digital Cookie Executive, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Shradha Agarwal, Entrepreneur, Operator & Investor, ContextMedia
- Audrey Bauer, Business Partnership Senior Manager, Mars Information Services, a Division of Mars, Inc.
- Alicia Szybillo, Director of Sapient Global Markets - NY Client Portfolio Lead
- Moderator: Anna Frazzetto, Senior Vice President, International Technology Solutions, Harvey Nash
We hope to see you at the event and thank you, in advance, for support of our mission.
We’ll be live tweeting during the event, follow us here: @aramentors #ARANY