EVENT: ARA New York: Women in Tech: The Male Perspective
Wednesday, March 18, 2015, from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
RSVP using the form at the bottom of the event page.
The conversation about attracting, retaining and advancing women in technology is not one that can be had in isolation, especially when organizations large and small are feeling the effect of talent shortages. During this panel, male leaders from different facets of the New York technology and digital community will share their perspective on what is necessary for women to play a more significant role—both in volume and influence—in the tech industry.
We are thrilled to present a strong line-up of thought leaders, including special guest speaker, Eleanor Mastracchio, Vice President of Corporate Systems, Viacom. Eleanor will kick off the evening's content with special remarks before the panel discussion begins.
A summary of the event logistics follows:
- Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Time: 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with registration and networking from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Viacom, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Guest Speaker: Eleanor Mastracchio, Vice President of Corporate Systems, Viacom
- Moderator: Anna Frazzetto, SVP and MD - International Technology Solutions at Harvey Nash
- Panelists: Yuri Aguiar, Strategic Portfolio Director, WPP Coretech; Vikram Menon, CTO, Institute for Integrative Nutrition; John Pavley, SVP Engineering, Viacom; Dave Villano, Chief Technology Officer, Operative
Please register by filling out the form below. For more information, please contact Diana Dunnan at 973.452.0257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at the event and thank you, in advance, for support of our mission.
We’ll be live tweeting during the event, follow us here: @aramentors #ARANY