EVENT: ARA Seattle: Conversations with Trailblazing Women in Seattle’s Business and Tech Community
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 – 5:30 p.m.
1191 2nd Ave, Floor 12
While there is no one size fits all methodology or a specific road map for success when it comes to building a business or establishing a successful career path, there is something incredible that happens when entrepreneurs come together to share advice, fears, failures and successes - it’s called empowerment.
Join ARA Seattle for an evening of candid conversations with dynamic, strong and passionate leaders and entrepreneurs making a name for themselves in the Seattle business and technology community. In partnership with Harvey Nash and Uber, ARA is thrilled to present you with an opportunity to walk away feeling inspired, connected and most of all, confident that you, too, can find your own path to success.
- Anna Frazzetto – Chief Digital Officer and SVP, Harvey Nash
- Brook Steger – General Manager, Uber
- Lauri Bingham – Director, Engineering Technology Project Management, T-Mobile
- Cassa Hanon - Director, Product and Engineering, Apptio
- Swatee Surve – Founder and CEO, Litesprite
- Stephanie Tate – Talent Acquisition and People Development, Atlas Informatics