Connecting talented IT professionals with cutting-edge opportunities.
Here at McCann Partners, we make your career goals our goals as well. We are proud to work with talented IT professionals like you, and we are committed to providing you with a quality experience and opportunity, whether that means finding a more challenging, dynamic position or achieving greater work/life balance. Let the goals you have for your career become McCann Partner’s mission.
Are you searching for your next IT job opportunity? McCann Partners is ready to help you achieve career success. Please search our current opportunities using the links below or contact our office to speak to a member of our recruiting team.
Following are just a sample of the types of positions we place:
- NET Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- BizTalk Architect
- Business Analyst
- Desktop Engineer
- Developer Operations Engineer
- Director of Product Management
- Enterprise Architect
- Java Architect
- Java Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- Network Engineer
- PHP Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Systems Administrator
- UI Architect
- UX/UI Designer
- Vice President of Application Development
Please search our available jobs or contact us for a full list of current opportunities.
Available Jobs Listing
McCann Partners has partnered with a fast-growing, award-winning company in the loop as they stand up a quality assurance group by hiring mid- and senior-level Quality Assurance Analysts .
The right person is someone who obsesses over the smallest details. They should have strong technical skills and also have the ability to communicate change to various stakeholders during different stages of the production cycle, with compassion and empathy for your teammates. Experience in mobile application testing is preferred, with a minimum of 4 to 7 years of overall experience in software application testing is required.
- Creating regression test plans for each product
- Creating exploratory test cases for each new feature based on risk factors for integration components
- Executing regression test plans and test cases based on priority of feature
- Identifying, recreating and reporting bugs into Target Process for devs to fix immediately
- Execute user acceptance testing based on knowledge of other departments and their use cases for the new feature created
Qualified applicants may apply by sending a resume, as well as salary requirements.
This is a full-time employee direct placement opportunity, no 3rd parties please. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Apply for Quality Assurance Analysts (Mid- and Senior-Level)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.