Connecting talented IT professionals with cutting-edge opportunities.
Here at McCann Partners, we make your career goals our goals as well. We are proud to work with talented IT professionals like you, and we are committed to providing you with a quality experience and opportunity, whether that means finding a more challenging, dynamic position or achieving greater work/life balance. Let the goals you have for your career become McCann Partner’s mission.
Are you searching for your next IT job opportunity? McCann Partners is ready to help you achieve career success. Please search our current opportunities using the links below or contact our office to speak to a member of our recruiting team.
Following are just a sample of the types of positions we place:
- NET Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- BizTalk Architect
- Business Analyst
- Desktop Engineer
- Developer Operations Engineer
- Director of Product Management
- Enterprise Architect
- Java Architect
- Java Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- Network Engineer
- PHP Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Systems Administrator
- UI Architect
- UX/UI Designer
- Vice President of Application Development
Please search our available jobs or contact us for a full list of current opportunities.
Available Jobs Listing
McCann Partners is supporting a technology-focused, Deerfield-based company with a contract-to-hire opening for a Senior .NET Software Engineer .
The Microsoft Stack Solutions Developer will be responsible for working with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions in an environment that includes SAP applications, as well as a variety of other applications which will need to be integrated. In addition, this person will be troubleshooting complex issues where it may be necessary to dive in and solution with minimal guidance.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in application development.
- Domain knowledge related to logistics, distribution, supply chain, shipping and/or process manufacturing.
- Technical experience with SQL, SQLServer Stored Procedures, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, .NET and C# and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of TFS preferred.
- Knowledge of front end development with Knockout, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS or SignalIR.
- Supports full lifecycle development with responsibility for design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support for application software while ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Develops, maintains, monitors and manages data loads and functions.
- Consults with system users to gather information about needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Develops test plans to ensure expected quality level to meet standard development efforts.
- Interfaces with other IT departments and teams to clarify requirements, research problems and answer questions.
- Responsible for recognizing critical elements of application problems, develops and evaluates data, determines solutions and makes logical recommendations.
- Ensures all solutions will meet and adhere to the corporate standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Assists in training users and assuring they are prepared to use the solutions.
- Supports and responds to questions while providing first level problem resolution where possible.
- Performs preliminary triage and troubleshooting for business applications issues to provide analysis for root cause, identify initial course of action, monitor follow through actions and ensure proper issue resolution.
This role is a contract-to-hire employment opportunity, no 3 rd parties please. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Apply for Senior .NET Software Engineer | Microsoft Stack Solutions Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.