Connecting talented IT professionals with cutting-edge opportunities.
Here at McCann Partners, we make your career goals our goals as well. We are proud to work with talented IT professionals like you, and we are committed to providing you with a quality experience and opportunity, whether that means finding a more challenging, dynamic position or achieving greater work/life balance. Let the goals you have for your career become McCann Partner’s mission.
Are you searching for your next IT job opportunity? McCann Partners is ready to help you achieve career success. Please search our current opportunities using the links below or contact our office to speak to a member of our recruiting team.
Following are just a sample of the types of positions we place:
- NET Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- BizTalk Architect
- Business Analyst
- Desktop Engineer
- Developer Operations Engineer
- Director of Product Management
- Enterprise Architect
- Java Architect
- Java Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- Network Engineer
- PHP Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Systems Administrator
- UI Architect
- UX/UI Designer
- Vice President of Application Development
Please search our available jobs or contact us for a full list of current opportunities.
Available Jobs Listing
We love to build things at McCann Partners – tech teams are our specialty! We work with a growing portfolio of diverse and innovative organizations—from Chicago-based startups to companies with a global footprint. Are you a Product Manger? Contemplating your next pivotal career opportunity? We can help. We are supporting a Chicago-headquartered tech company who provides an on-demand service via their platform as they expand their product group by two . What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product vision, planning, design and execution of innovative solutions that are rooted in user insight and data. Your primary responsibility is the overall success of our product line (both site and mobile), as well as helping set and execute its strategy. You will be an advocate for great customer experiences, championing on behalf of your users.
- Develop and drive product strategy based on business objectives and customer needs. Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop this strategy into an achievable roadmap.
- Clearly communicate strategy and goals across the company throughout all phases of work, from ideation to measurement.
- Get to know our users! Learn what makes users tick and ensure we’re solving the right problems in the right way by unearthing unmet needs through usability studies, research, data analysis and competitive research.
- Lead projects through definitional / discovery stages. Effectively break down problems and rigorously prioritize and set scope. Research, write and analyze requirements.
- Work with the engineering and product design team to deliver and launch new solutions that drive business goals and create delightful experiences.
- Define and maintain product KPIs and use them to inform the success of products and their alignment with the overarching business strategy.
- Grow and refine the product backlog by prioritizing both short- and long-term features.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably with mobile products.
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations, with a bias for action and in driving results. You know how to create a plan, build consensus and make things happen.
- Innovative problem solver who can quickly grasp concepts and drive ambiguous problem into clear solutions.
- Experience working with agile software development processes.
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail and a passion for getting the product right.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights.
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation; focus on data-driven decisions and gaining insights from product metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
Are you interested in work in a fulfilling and dynamic work environment which supports flexible and remote working environments and offers open personal time off, as well as a bevy of other benefits? Apply today! Qualified applicants may apply by sending a resume, as well as salary requirements. This is a full-time employee direct placement opportunity, no 3rd parties please. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Product Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.