Connecting talented IT professionals with cutting-edge opportunities.
Here at McCann Partners, we make your career goals our goals as well. We are proud to work with talented IT professionals like you, and we are committed to providing you with a quality experience and opportunity, whether that means finding a more challenging, dynamic position or achieving greater work/life balance. Let the goals you have for your career become McCann Partner’s mission.
Are you searching for your next IT job opportunity? McCann Partners is ready to help you achieve career success. Please search our current opportunities using the links below or contact our office to speak to a member of our recruiting team.
Following are just a sample of the types of positions we place:
- NET Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- BizTalk Architect
- Business Analyst
- Desktop Engineer
- Developer Operations Engineer
- Director of Product Management
- Enterprise Architect
- Java Architect
- Java Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level, Team Lead)
- Network Engineer
- PHP Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior- and Senior-Level)
- Systems Administrator
- UI Architect
- UX/UI Designer
- Vice President of Application Development
Please search our available jobs or contact us for a full list of current opportunities.
Available Jobs Listing
Meet McCann Partners…
McCann Partners delivers IT recruitment with intention and integrity. We help companies build highly skilled technical teams to ensure they succeed in our increasingly competitive and technology-driven world. Thanks to a growing portfolio of diverse and innovative client partners, we are hiring a Technical Recruiter .
What You’ll Do…
You will recruit and place candidates in contract and permanent roles by creatively leveraging candidate generation and sourcing strategies to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time.
In addition, you will:
- Execute a full lifecycle recruiting process, including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and final evaluation by leveraging job boards, employee referrals, search engines, web resume mining techniques, placement advertisements, networking, direct cold calling and social media outlets (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, set expectations, provide feedback, negotiate and close all offers, oversee pre-employment steps and facilitate client onboarding.
- Partner with Client Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for all open roles.
- Provide regular updates to the IT Recruitment Delivery Team, as well as Client Hiring Managers, on status of open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through various sourcing techniques.
- Schedule in-person interviews.
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports and enhance existing reports where applicable.
Qualifications for the Role:
- Three (3) years of Recruiting, Talent Acquisition or Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment (preferably staffing/agency experience).
- A solid understanding of information technology and technical roles, specifically application development and infrastructure positions.
- Process-oriented individual who manages high volume across multiple client environments without sacrificing candidate experience or quality.
- Experience managing a strategic full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Successful track record recruiting and filling a wide variety of technology roles across a multitude of platforms.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Bullhorn.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional social skills and ability to meet, interview and assess prospective candidates.
- A team player that understands the value of working collaboratively with other members of the group.
- Superior analytical skills and solid strategic thinking capabilities.
- Must have a four (4) year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
If connecting people is your super power, apply today!
Apply for Technical Recruiter
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.