Location: Chicago, Illinois
Employment Type: Contract
Job ID: 565
Date Added: 03/22/2023
McCann Partners is hiring a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst for a renewable 12-month, long-term contract engagement at a financial institution in Chicago’s loop. The resource must be flexible to be onsite two days weekly in their Chicago, IL office location with proximity to Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station. Days may vary based on when key stakeholders also will be onsite.
- Support the company’s continued pursuit of operational excellence as part of the Batch Re-Architecture team.
- Assist in assessing the most effective ways to analyze and improve the operational efficiency of the overnight batch process.
- Responsible for capturing, retaining, and communicating information about the project across both business and IT teams.
- Provide recommendations and work with the stakeholders and project team to identify solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Other tasks or projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two to four years prior experience in process optimization, project management, or consulting role.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or similar.
- Ability to organize and drive teams to execute results.
- Understanding of organizational change management.
- Ability to lead change efforts.
- Dynamic communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels throughout the various functional areas of the organization.
- Team player with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritizing and coordinating multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Consulting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago-proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent but making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.