IT Business Analyst
McCann Partners has partnered with a premier client in the loop to support them in hiring an IT Business Analyst for a fulltime, direct placement opportunity. The need is immediate. Due to COVID-19, initially the resource will work remotely; eventually, she/he will need to be onsite one to two days a week in their Chicago, IL office location which has proximity to both Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station. Within two years, the positions will return to 100% remote.
In this role you will be working with the IT Infrastructure Platform and Engineering team. This group has a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to the data center, network (LAN and WAN), telecom/collaboration, and desktop engineering.
- You will need to possess a technical background with the desire to work in an administrative role.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the business, other IT groups, the project management office and finance.
- You will help detail and document project impact summaries, that will include a report on resource planning, project delivery, and dependencies.
- You will assist in creating business requirement documents as well as budget and resource planning.
- For certain projects, you will attend project status meetings and represent the Platform and Engineering team.
- You will have the opportunity to influence process and procedure pertaining to project requests, intakes, and delivery.
- College degree preferred, but not required based upon experience.
- 5+ years of experience working within an IT Infrastructure team.
- 5+ years of experience working with PMO and Finance LOBs.
- Technical writing experience is a plus.
- Technical and non-technical certification that are applicable and desired include CCNA, PCNSE, MCSE, CTP, ITIL, PMP, and Six Sigma.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.