McCann Partners has partnered with a Deerfield based pharmaceutical firm to hire a Manager, Service Management for a full time position. The resource will be required to work on a hybrid basis (4 days a week with flexibility) in their Deerfield, IL location.
Our Client is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the service management & delivery team as a ServiceNow expert. Provide value through delivery of digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
- Have advanced knowledge of ServiceNow Core, ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) and Integration Hub
- Responsible for instance stack, day-to-day administration & support, system upgrades, integrity and overall health and performance
- Manage ServiceNow offshore team, ensure business requirements are translated to technical requirements, prioritize work, act as point of escalation
- Responsible for the planning and project management of ServiceNow implementations, integrations, and upgrades
- Coordinate and facilitate platform configuration, resources, and updates and upgrades
- Oversee instance security including access control, accounts, groups, roles, and delegated development
- Develops solutions that comply with common application designs, best practices, and meet business requirements
- Familiar with platform configuration principles that maximize supportability, maintainability, and upgradability
- Provide technical guidance to reduce risk and increase efficiency
- ServiceNow long term strategy and roadmap planning with business partnering and collaboration from key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of organization’s roadmap and key member of project teams to achieve goals
- ServiceNow training and organizational change management
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- ServiceNow Certified System administrator
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience working in global environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional, proactive demeanor
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.