McCann Partners has partnered with a logistics company in Lincoln Park to hire and onboard a Product Analyst for full-time employment. The resource may work onsite or be 100% remote.
As a Product Analyst, you will bring your passion for telling stories through data to influence strategic decision making that will enable our product and engineering teams to ensure that they’re prioritizing the features that delight our customers. Your responsibilities will range from market intelligence gathering for as-is and to-be process design creation, studying industry trends, constructing financial models, and participating in buy/build/partner analyses that will help shape product roadmaps across the company’s entire portfolio. You’ll routinely present your analyses to leadership across Redwood to help drive key technology investment, divestiture, and partnership decisions.
- Conduct competitive and market landscape analysis to consider customer trends and buying behaviors.
- Create robust financial models that will be used to develop buy/build/partner analyses and aid new product go-to-market models that include optionality.
- Utilize user analytics tools to understand how end-users behave through data, then use that understanding to define and track KPIs across our product portfolio.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses, to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner to all relevant stakeholders.
- Shape product roadmaps and recommend improvements by analyzing data from our live products, identifying the most impactful ways for data and analytics to drive decision-making and accelerate profitable growth.
- Work directly with product, business, and engineering teams to influence the creation of new product experiences and improve existing ones that meet market needs.
- Experience designing and implementing highly visible, complex, and innovative analytical solutions that drive business decision-making.
- Demonstrated success influencing senior-level stakeholders on a strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis.
- Previous experience in software product management, business analysis, and/or competitive market intelligence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to rapidly develop and cultivate trusted relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers.
- Growth mindset and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, economics, mathematics, or another related field.
- Culture of unlimited growth with new positions and departments created regularly to support our growing customer base.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave policies.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k plans (with match).
- Flexible-spending, mass transit, and dependent care plans.
- Health savings account, with company contribution.
- Short-term, long-term, and life insurance policies subsidized by the company.
- Cell phone discounts; reduced fees for health and fitness clubs.
- Additional benefits, including pet insurance, accident care, and more.
- Competitive referral bonus program,
- Competitive PTO plans, with extra floating holiday and time off to volunteer.
- Fundraising and volunteer opportunities to give back to our local and national communities.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.