McCann Partners has partnered with a Deerfield based agricultural manufacturing firm to hire a Sr Quality Analyst SAP FICO for a 6-month contract assignment. Due to COVID-19, initially the resources will work remotely; eventually, the resource will need to be onsite in their Deerfield, IL location 2 days a week.
The Sr. Quality Analyst SAP FICO be responsible for an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact for quality assurance from business process owners, leads, directors and other key contacts. Managing the adherence to defined SOX processes and control, scripting and executing of test cases and integrated scenarios for System Test, coordinating UAT and releases. They are expected to be able to guide team to create detailed test plans, understand scenario and script development. They must be able be ensure that testing results are accurately documented, and business process leads are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from approved business requirements. Prepare the change to be presented to the IT Change control board.
Responsible for developing and implementing the overall Testing Strategy across the various phases of project
Management of testing activities throughout the project e.g creation/ update of test scripts, execution, incident management and KPI reporting
- Understand SAP finance & controlling (FICO) modules GL, AP/AR, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Cost & Controlling, Cost Center, Profit Center, Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- Develop and execute integration test strategy for SAP interfaces
- Provide test execution plan to quality manager
- Coordinate UAT and get the UAT signoff
- Conduct defect triage calls with project team
- Update test cases & test execution in test management tool (ALM)
- Work as a team to complete any unplanned request
- Perform mobility test as and when required on a SAP platform
Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
Successful incumbents will have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance & Software Testing
- Familiarity with best practices in software QA and ability to champion best practices
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- 3+ years of SAP testing experience in finance module (FICO) is preferred.
- Hands on testing experience in AP/AR, GL, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Cost & Controlling, Cost Center, Profit Center modules of SAP
- Experience in testing of SAP interfaces
- Prior testing experience on migration projects from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of test automation preferred
- Proven positive results on large-sized projects
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.