Senior Salesforce BSA/Administrator boasts a minimum of 10 years of experience as a BSA, with 10 years of experience in Salesforce as an administrator.
The position will require the following Salesforce certifications:
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Certified Business Analyst
- Experience translating business requirements into best-in-class configurations on Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud
- 5+ years of experience working in the financial services industry.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, decomposing work products, and writing user stories.
- Experience in Software development processes like data recovery, version control, code branching, code reviews, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps for Application Life Cycle management, including CI/CD.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and product owners to gather and refine requirements.
- Work on creating Epics and features and authoring user stories within Azure DevOps.
- Run metrics on the Azure DevOps board.
- Create and manage documents such as business workflows, data maps, training manuals, etc.
- Experience with the deployment of custom objects in the Sales cloud using Azure CI/CD pipelines.
- The BSA will work with the business to create, execute, support, and measure email marketing.
- Build customer journeys with Salesforce Journey Builder.
- Ensure SFMC offers a user-centric data experience, allowing the marketing team to effectively convert customers through campaign strategies.
- Track historical marketing campaigns to provide benchmarks, evaluate results, and provide recommendations for future marketing campaigns.
- Should have excellent knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools like email studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Campaign builder, Automation Studio, and Analytics Builder, and good to have some knowledge of Mobile Studio and Social Studio.
- Know programming languages in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specific to AMP script and SQL (and Query Studio experience).
- Have knowledge of developing and maintaining custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, flows, approval processes, etc.
- Create and manage user roles, profiles, permission sets, and security settings.
- Design and create reports, dashboards, and flows to automate business processes.
- Configure, customize, and maintain the Sales and Marketing clouds.
- Help establish Business standards and processes in alignment with Salesforce best practices.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent but making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.