Location: Fort Worth
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 563
Date Added: 03/06/2023
Information Security Engineers are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance solutions that protect our customers and data. You’ll join a team of associates dedicated to keeping adversaries out of the corporate network by taking steps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our clients’ information systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, implements, and monitors information security systems.
- Identifies and defines system security requirements.
- Designs computer security architecture and develops detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Evaluates new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Prepares and documents standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configures and troubleshoots security infrastructure devices.
- Communicates security concerns to management in a timely manner.
- Provides security guidance for other technology and business projects to ensure their security.
- Provides assistance to system users related to information systems security matters.
- Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Maintains knowledge with emerging technologies and advancements within Information Security
- Takes initiative and responsibility for achieving desired results.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
- Must be able to prioritize assignments while working on multiple projects.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as a team member.
- Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED and ten years’ experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and eight years’ experience OR
- Master’s degree in a related field and six years’ experience
- Direct experience with managing Azure Cloud security tools such as: anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners, and firewalls
- Computer Skills
- MS Office programs
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (C-EH), Network+ or other industry certifications.
McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.