McCann Partners is supporting a credit reporting organization in Chicago’s loop with onboarding a Sr Oracle Database Administrator for a 6-month contract position. This position can be remote or work onsite in their Chicago, IL location on a hybrid basis.
Job Description Summary
Our client’s technology team continues to push the boundary of innovation and modernization every day. Given their agile nature they can bring new ideas and transform the way they do technology. Our client is a defining leader in bringing seamless solutions to enhance the way they build trust, and it all starts with their people. No idea is too small, and no problem is too big. You’ll have the ability to put your skills to the test and see how your contributions continue to move the needle.
- Experience creating and using Terraform or cloud formation templates
- Experience with PostgreSql, preferable AWS Aurora
- Experience with migrating on-prem Oracle databases using SCT and DMS
- Experience with capacity planning and optimizing storage utilization
- Strong performance tuning skills for queries and cloud database instances
- Experience with Dynomo DB and RedShift is a plus
- 5 years of DBA experience with TDE, partitioning, RMAN backups, encryption wallets, SSL, compression
- Experience managing Oracle 19c CDB/PDB databases
- Experienced managing databases on Oracle Exadata
Conditions of employment include the successful completion of background check as well as verification of full Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.