McCann Partners has partnered with a Chicago based financial firm to hire a Sr. Project Analyst for a long-term contract to hire position. This will be a hybrid position located out of the Chicago or Dallas offices.
WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Provides support to Governance Manager, Portfolio Leaders, Project Managers, and Business Partners as requested.
- Follows OCC standard project management processes and guidelines and is familiar with and can assist in coordinating or completing key project deliverables.
- Develops in-depth understanding of project scope and associated details i.e. schedule, budget, resources, issues, risks, and changes related to assigned projects.
- Understands formal Intake, Demand, and Project Delivery Lifecycle processes.
- Creates, maintains, and monitors project deliverables independently and/or in support of a Project Manager.
- Executes a quality review process to ensure ongoing compliance with all EPMO processes.
- Prepares and distributes documentation and reports as defined and directed.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of project milestones and deliverables as requested.
- Supports EPMO participation in regulatory examinations, internal audits, compliance reviews and management self-testing.
- Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives by sharing lessons learned and recommendations.
- Communicates clearly and concisely to all stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Familiarity with industry standard project management methodologies.
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a dynamic, high-paced, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Ability to manage moderate to complex tasks with aggressive timelines as well as meet changing requirements resulting from evolving business needs.
- Analytical problem-solver.
- Self-directed and detail oriented.
- Highly effective organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficiency in Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Data mining and reporting experience (strongly preferred).
- Skilled in creation of PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences (preferred)
- Knowledge of application development and testing processes (a plus).
- Knowledge of business process improvements and controls (a plus).
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in a Project Coordinator or other Analyst role.
Certificates or Licenses:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other PM certification (a plus).
- Scrum or other Agile certification (a plus).
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.