McCann Partners has partnered with a premier client in the loop to support them in hiring a Systems Analyst, Enterprise Content Management for a fulltime, direct placement opportunity. The need is immediate. Due to COVID-19, initially the resource will work remotely; eventually, she/he will need to be onsite one to two days a week in their Chicago, IL office location which has proximity to both Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station.
This position is responsible for support and maintenance of the company’s applications from both a technical and business perspective. She/he will serve as a primary subject matter expert for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application, scanning, and other related services. In addition, she/he will provide support for other US global applications and interfaces.
The Systems Analyst works with the business toward understanding their use of applications and technologies. She/he plays an integral role in collaborating with vendors on the installation, configuration, system integration testing, and evaluation of new, enhanced, and upgraded technologies, producing deliverables related to specific projects. She/he provides the day-to-day support through troubleshooting issues and working on quick resolutions. She/he partners with vendors to ensure quality services and solutions meeting defined SLAs. Other responsibilities include creating metrics to identify trends and assisting Compliance and Security to ensure systems are functioning in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, etc. Candidates must have a desire to learn and work with new technologies.
- Responsible for day-to-day production support and maintenance of applications and interfaces partnering with vendor(s) and/or business to ensure quality services. This includes troubleshooting and resolving system-related production issues, working to identify root cause, and ensuring fixes/solutions are implemented meeting SLAs. Function as a liaison between the Technology Services and business ensuring timely resolution and follow-ups of work activities. Assist Compliance and Security to ensure applications are functioning in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and/or perform administration and configuration of applications. Create change requests and apply approved change requests to system functionality and configuration. Produce and gather artifacts for technical and end user documentation. Works with application development on APIs and required interfaces.
- Partners with vendor(s), business liaisons and others to understand both business and system requirements. Modify, enhance, and/or create solutions to meet business requirements. Review, plan, test, and implement system upgrades and enhancements. Review system patches and updates to ensure minimal system impact. Participates on project teams producing quality and timely deliverables. Perform unit testing of solutions prior to moving to production.
- Builds and leverages metrics, incident reports, availability reporting, and trends to decrease overall system downtime and improve systems operations. Produces reports to monitor enhancements, upgrades, and patches to the environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field required with at least 3+ years of experience working as an application support role.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management solutions.
- Knowledge of content server live reports, web reports, workflows, records management, and knowledge of OpenText scanning solution TeleForm.
- Experience with CRM and Wires applications is a plus.
- Additional skills include ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, proven analytical/critical thinking skills, ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements, and excellent prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Experience with workflows, forms, and reports is required.
Conditions of employment include the successful completion of required background and credit screens, as well as verification of full Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.