McCann Partners has partnered with a premier financial services client in the loop to support them in hiring a Systems/Applications Analyst III for a fulltime, direct placement opportunity. The need is immediate. Due to COVID-19, initially the resource will work remotely; eventually, she/he will need to be onsite two days a week in their Chicago, IL office location which has proximity to both Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station.
- Work closely with the Data Management team, assisting in creating data tools and supporting a data driven culture.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of data management applications and tools such as Talend, integrated products such as Salesforce, and other internal applications.
- Assists in development of functional specifications
- Serves as a primary subject matter expert related to how data management systems work as well as other application interfaces from both a business and technical perspective.
- Builds and leverages metrics, incident reports, availability reporting and trends to decrease overall system downtime and improve systems operations. Produces reports to monitor enhancements, upgrades, and patches to the environment.
- Designs and recommends solutions to improve business efficiency with the applications and reporting.
- Provides operational support, acts to troubleshoot applications. and implements solutions.
- Performs backup support of other applications within the Application Development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field required with at least seven to ten years of experience working as an IT Systems Analyst or in an application support role.
- Experience required with data management applications such as Talend and Business Objects with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Additional skills include ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, proven analytical/problem solving skills, ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements and excellent prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Experience with gathering business requirements with the ability to translate into design/solution recommendations.
- Experience in leading project analysis initiatives and delivering key work activities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in developing workflows, forms, and reports desired.
Conditions of employment include the successful completion of required background screens, as well as verification of full Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
We’re Chicago-based and Chicago proud. McCann Partners’ leadership launched in 2011 to create a different kind of recruitment firm, one where relationships come first and community matters. We’re not just placing talent; we’re making Chicago a brighter place to work and live.